ADC Advantage Ultra 6023N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
With a host of state of the art features and a (BHS) AA rating, the Advantage™ Ultra is our top of the line upper arm digital home BP monitor for those who insist on the very best.
The 6023N features:
– Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
– British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
– Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
– Automatic inflation and deflation control
– MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
– Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
– Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
– Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
– Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
– PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
– Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
– USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
– Self-adjusting wide range rigid Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
– Auto-off to conserve batteries
– AC Adapter
– Not made with natural rubber latex
– 4 “AA” batteries included
– Deluxe Storage Case
– Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3